Saturday, August 25, 2012

Weigh in Vol. 15

 

Hurray! I made it to my meeting this morning… well more of a weigh in than an actual meeting. The group leader’s Father is not doing well, so there was no meeting part.

I lost 1.6 this week! I actually lost more like 3.6… I didn’t weigh in last week. Mostly because I slept through my alarm and missed the meeting and just a little because I knew I was going to have a 2+ gain if I went in. Happy flipping birthday! lol

This week my goal is to eat more veggies! I’ve already bought, chopped and bagged a bunch! So now, when the munchies hit, all I have to do is grab a bag of prepped veggies out of the fridge! I did the same with some fruit too!

I also made some “Sassy Water” Its supposed to aid in weight loss and detoxing.

I saw the idea on pinterest and found the info here. Its “brewing” in the fridge right now… I’ll let you know what I think next week.

There is still time to enter a couple of my birthday giveaways! go HERE

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! I'm fighting the battle of the bulge too. I win some, I lose some, but I'm determined to win the war! LOL
    That water looks delish!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am new follower from the Sasse Life Social Sunday linky party! Hope you will hop on over and visit me too,
    Peggy @ The Painted Pear
    http://repeartreedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I lost 1.2 last week, and I don't weigh in until Thursdays. Fingers crossed for another pound gone... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen similar water and they called it vitamin water I think. lol It's looks good.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)