Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weigh In Vol. 13

 

If you’re new around here, then Welcome!

Back in April I started making some lifestyle changes and joined Weight Watchers! Every Saturday I post a quick update about how I’ve done during the week and my results from my meeting/weigh in.

This week was pretty intense! Lots of stress, family drama and craziness. Some how in the midst of all that I still managed to work out 5 times AND walk the dog! It paid off :) I got to do some shopping with my Mother-in-Law on Thursday and I am officially 1 size smaller :)

I lost 1.6 pounds this week at weigh in! I am only .4 pounds away from the 15 mark! Hurray :)

Weight loss Weight loss Weight loss weight-loss-shake

Goals this week:

Work out Monday to Friday and walk the dog (When its not too hot outside)

Drink only water and coffee.

Stick to the points plus plan, and go back to measuring EVERYTHING!

5 comments:

  1. :) JEN! I didn't realize that you had joined Weight Watchers...GOOD FOR YOU!!!

    Keep up the good work! Very glad to here about your 1 size loss so far great job

    Luv,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work!! You go girl!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! I've been thinking about joining weight watchers. Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome news! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)