Thursday, August 23, 2012

Me, Myself and I

 

So I am a couple days behind… but better late than never right?

My Beautiful, Crazy Life

 

This month's questions:

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Hmmm… tough question! I would definitely amp up my businesses. When I am being honest with myself (and I am at the moment) I don’t try harder to promote my photography business because I’m afraid that I’ll fail. Umm… ouch.

Oh and sky diving! :)


2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

Geesh! Talk about a pessimistic question! I would spend as much time with family and friends as possible! And I’d knock as many things off my bucket list as possible. Lots of travel and making memories. I’d probably pull a Queen Latifah in Last Holiday and live it up while I could!


3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

“Coffee addicted Canadian wins Billion Dollar Lottery!” What? A girl can’t dream?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Ignorance! Is that a pet peeve? Oh and people who snap their gum. Ugh


5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?

I am very much a classic’s kinda girl. My top 2 favorite movies are Gigi and My Fair Lady! Yes. I love musicals!!! Opps… I have this song stuck in my head now…

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via the guest post and I love this! It's so cool getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha loved your newspaper article title! Wouldn't it be nice? :) I say go for it on your photography business! Shoot for the moon! :)

    Hope you are having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! great list, that is a pessimistic question i agree; like your answer though! I also agree go for your photography..follow your heart's desire! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! came straight from My Beautiful, Crazy Life and love your blog!
    Love musicals too!!
    great getting to know you better!
    cheers
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)