Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weigh in Vol. 4

 

I wasn’t exactly on the ball this week. It started out great! I had a loss last Saturday, biked to the meeting and back. I even cut the grass… it took an hour! Sunday I behaved too!

Then it was Monday… there was a ladies meeting that night and my darling friend Denise (the Pastor’s wife) made this incredibly delicious Pink Lemonade cake.

cake

She also made little fruit “pizzas”, but the “crust” was a sugar cookie! OMG so good!

I mostly behaved, only had one large-ish piece of cake and only one pizza/cookie. Not too bad… I definitely could have/wanted to eat more. But I didn’t.

But I think all that sugar kick started some sort of crazy-sugar-deprived monster! All I wanted for the rest of the week was chocolate and cake and cookies and candy and Dr. Pepper and more cake! I gave into a few cravings. I got some cans of Dr.Pepper (kept it to only one a night though). I quit counting points for a couple hours Friday night :( and gave in to temptation :( :( Night time is the hardest for me. I like to snack and Mule isn’t around to help with my self control.

Pinned Image
Source: onlinefitnesstrainingprogram.com

 

 

But I still somehow managed to pull a 0.2 pound loss! Don’t ask me how! I was convinced I had gained 5 pounds back. I guess the point system really does work!

I’m back to basics this week. Drinking only water/coffee and exercising 2-4 times. I’m gonna try and get the sugar monster back in its cage. lol. and instead of snacking at night I am going to try having a protein shake.

I hope you’re all have a wonderful weekend! Play safe :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the further loss. It is terrible to have sugar after being off it for so long then craving it like crazy!
    Hope you get back into the swing of things


    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)