Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Secret Blogger Swap


I recently signed up for the Secret Blogger Swap on Framed Frosting!




I got matched up with Kayla from Close Encounters :) Here’s what I know about Kayla… She loves Lipgloss, anything sparkly, wiener dogs, all things purple, and COFFEE! She also has a slight nail polish obsession. :) I think she is my Long Lost Twin!!

I had fun coming up with something that I thought matched what I new about her!

swap...clutches 001

I’ve become obsessed with making zippy pouches! And I love this zebra and purple one. Its got a lavender zipper and purple lining!

swap...clutches 011

I also made a Lavender rosette headband and a Coffee cozy with one of my favorite purple prints :)

swap...clutches 009

I included one of my favorite purple nail polishes and some yummy lip gloss :) I also added in my favorite instant coffee beverage and some chocolates (not shown).

swap...clutches 016swap...clutches 017

I think that I had the most fun wrapping all of the goodies up! I taped together some pages from an old book and used that as the first layer of wrapping. Then added lace and finished it off with some purple floral ribbon :)

Hope you enjoyed your gift Kayla!!

5 comments:

  1. Kayla will be delighted! What fun and cute gifts she is getting. And how funny that you're enjoying making the clutch purses. I got on a clutch purse kick myself after reading a blog tutorial. It's so much fun choosing the various fabrics and putting them together.

    Hope Kayla loves this!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was this crafty! How thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up today! Wow, that rosette headband is just absolutely darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This package is wrapped so pretty!! And all of the goodies inside! We had so much fun with Danielle's Secret Swap and couldn't wait to see everyone's posts. We'd love for you to stop by and see our swap post. Following you via GFC!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)