Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today I am…

 

Today I am…

… barely awake! and its already noon! Mule and I are trying to adjust to his new jobs and a new work schedule. Both are great! but will take some getting used to.

…going to try and finish the squares for the princesses birthday quilt (the princess being a friends daughter). Her party is on Saturday and I’ve got a lot to do!

…thankful for my incredible Mom! Even though there are a couple thousand miles between us, she still inspires me with her strength and resilience.

16677461089591755_wdPqmoEo_b209065607671334548_2G6ntNar_b

…I’m part of a giveaway over at The Lovely Poppy! There is $450 worth of prizes up for grabs including a $25 shop credit to my store :)

… adding new items to my etsy shop! Woot Woot! Its only been a couple months since I’ve added anything new :s

 100_0415-1

These are crocheted camera strap covers. I was inspired by Maybe Matilda. But I used different yarns and added removable fabric rosettes for some added detail :) They’re $18 and ready to go! I’m also adding in some of the infant afghans I’ve created recently, including the wool eater baby blanket!

 

…I’m going on a picnic date with my hubs… but he doesn’t know it yet :) Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always barely awake and live on Diet Coke. Ha! Love the camera strap covers! I'm a new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the blog hop!
    Wishing you well on your bloggy endeavors.
    Newest follower via bloglovin' :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)