Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Notice Something different?

 

Well that might be because I have a Totally New Blog Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I’m excited? Can ya? Can ya? Can ya?

Well that might be some of the sugar talking, but honestly I am thrilled with the new look! Like dancing on my desk happy!

Recently I joined some other bloggers for a Pre Holiday Swap hosted by Faith from the Bartering Blogger. It was through the swap that I met Branson, blogger extraordinaire and the creative genius behind my new lay out! And my new go to gal for all things technically inclined :)

Seriously I can’t say thank you to Branson enough! I never in a million years would have been able to do what she’s done here! Well maybe in a million years, but I likely would have tossed the laptop through the window long before I figured out how to make it look this good!

Branson… YOU ROCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - love the new blog. The header is really really cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)