Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rotisserie Goodness

 

I think one of the best things Mule has ever spent money on was an electric rotisserie. Seriously! We use it at least once a week. We’ve done fish and chicken. I’m thinking a chunk of beef might be good in there too!

The rotisserie makes cooking a chicken so easy. The best one yet has been the one I made a couple days ago. I didn’t want to over season it, so I rubbed a little salt under the skin and around the insides. About 30 minutes before it was done I brushed some BBQ sauce on it. Next time I’ll wait until its almost done for the BBQ sauce. The skin got a little dark (*cough* burnt), but it was still very tasty and super moist. If you ever have a chance to get a rotisserie, I highly recommend it!

 

stuff 002stuff 003stuff 004

Mmmmm Chicken!

2 comments:

  1. Yum Jennifer, that looks so good! Thank you so much for joining our Heart and Hands Charitable Link Party and for sharing our button here on your blog, your Ladybug Hat you linked up from your Etsy shop is too sweet! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummo! Jennifer you Rosey Rosettes were the top viewed in the Friday Frolic Link party! Stop by and grab a button if you would like:) Thanks for linking up!
    Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)