Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Swappy Love :)

 

I got my package from Meig yesterday ! :D She sent me some awesome stuff !

swap.product 001-1

A wonderful piece of mixed media art featuring a gorgeous pic she took and part of one of my favorite quotes.

swap.product 004-1swap.product 008-1swap.product 006-1

A snuggly mug cozy, delicious coffee (LOVE the pumpkin spice!), and a super cute crocheted rose pin.

 swap.product 079-1swap.product 080-1

The glass on the art didn’t fair to well in the mail, but I happened to have a frame on hand :) The lighting totally sucks (the living room is the worst place pictures! No natural light at all!), but at least you can see its new home.

 

Thanks so much Meig! Its been great getting to know you and I am so happy to call you “friend” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)