Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Have you ever…

 

Have you ever heard of craftsy.com?

I recently discovered it while nosing around. It is an amazing site with all kinds of free patterns and web classes and plain old fashioned awesomeness :)

There are like 500 projects I want to try but for right now my top 3 are…

1. Slippers (something I’ve always wanted to learn to make)

slippers

2. An apron. I could so use one of these ASAP!

list_32_9283_Apron_1

3. Baby Cowboy Booties!! Are these not the cutest thing?

list_34_8147_BabyCowboyBooties_1

I’ve got a couple of other projects I need to start/finish before I get to move on to these… But I can hardly wait and I will be sure to post with pictures when I get to these.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)