Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Things I GOTTA try Tuesdays

 

I’ve decided that I need some theme days… Going to start with Things I GOTTA try Tuesdays :) It will be my top 5 craft/project/DIY ideas for the week.

 

With out Further Ado…

 

This Weeks Top 5 Are…

How to make a secret Hollow Book

top51
I’ve always wanted a secret book to hide things in. I think this would make a fantastic jewelry box.

Tiny Polaroid Magnets

top52
Aren’t these adorable? They look simple to make too! They’d look so good on my fridge :)

 

Beaded Silver Cuff Bracelet

top53
I want! I want! I want! Going to attempt this in the next couple days… I’ll let you know how it works out.

 

Chicken Wire Chandelier

top54
This is so country chic! I’m not the biggest fan of the bird, but its perfect otherwise. Next year when I get a chance to make the backyard more “interesting” there will definitely be a few of these hanging from the trees.

 

Custom Sugar Scrubs

IMG_5314
Looks good enough to eat! And you probably could if you wanted to. The ingredients are simple and the directions pretty basic. But what a treat for your skin!

 

Join me next week for Things I GOOTTA try #2. And if you have any suggestions for things I should try, pass them on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)